Whether you are looking for an attorney to provide you with representation in civil or criminal court, your case will entail some degree of risk. In a civil court, the risk is typically monetary, while in a criminal court, your freedom is at stake.
I am Santa Rosa attorney Michael Thomas Lynch Link to Attorneys and I understand the serious impact a negative outcome has on your life. That is why I focus my energy, experience and legal knowledge on each case, working hard to ensure your legal difficulties are behind you as quickly as possible.
If you need an experienced lawyer to fight to protect your interests, contact Santa Rosa civil litigation lawyer Michael Thomas Lynch or call my law firm at 707-523-2223 (707-523-ABCD) to schedule a free 30-minute consultation.
I provide clients in Santa Rosa and across Sonoma County a variety of legal services, resolving civil disputes in a number of areas, including the following:
- Breach of contract: Involving leases, goods and services, private loans, purchases, etc.
- Civil harassment: Disputes between neighbors, co-workers, employees/employers, etc.
- Property: Easement, property lines, water rights, construction
- Employment issues: Wage and hour concerns, including breaks, lunch time breaks, overtime, and vacation pay
If you have been arrested, charged with or are under investigation for a crime, contact me as soon as possible to begin the process of defending yourself. I provide criminal defense of adults in Northern California against a variety of felony and misdemeanor charges, including the following:
- DUI: I provide experienced representation to people who have been arrested for drunk driving at DMV hearings, as well as in criminal court, helping you fight to retain both your driving privileges and your freedom.
- DMV hearings: Representation for seniors who have lost their driver's licenses, as well as those accused of DUI.
- Fishing and game violations: Large fines are at stake in these cases, as well as the potential loss of license. These cases are often charges as misdemeanors and are considered a criminal offense .
- Probation hearings: I will represent you at your probation violation hearing
- Violent crimes: Assault and battery; domestic violence
- Property crimes: embezzlement; larceny; shoplifting; theft; trespass
- Fraud and financial crimes: bank fraud; credit cards and checks; extortion; identity theft
- Drug crimes: Possession; intent to distribute; intent to sell
- Weapon charges
Contact an experienced Sonoma County criminal defense attorney or call me at 707-523-2223 (707-523-ABCD) to schedule a free consultation.
Office hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. After hours appointments available. Visa and MasterCard accepted. Translation services available.